Rough Trade Albums of the Year 2018 Exclusive
Rough Trade Exclusive unreleased studio album.
Liv – which preceded Minus by several years – is a previously unreleased studio album, recorded over three days at Sarm West (Bob Marley, Exodus) live from start to finish (with additional vocals and saxophone added at a later date) by Daniel Blumberg on Steinberger Guitar, Harmonica, and Vocals; Billy Steiger on Violin; Kohhei Matsuda on Monosynth and Tom Wheatley on Double Bass. Limited Edition Standard Black 12” vinyl housed in Gatefold sleeve with Download. Limited to 600 copies. Also available on CD with purchase of any format of Minus.
2018 Top Five
Daniel shares his top 5 (+1) moments from 2018.
1. Billy Steiger Solo (violin) at MK Gallery
2. Peter Watkins season at Close-Up Cinema, London
3. Ross Lambert Solo (guitar) at Cafe OTO Project Space
4. Fautrier at Musée d’art Moderne, Paris
5. Vox Lux at Venice Film Festival, Happy As Lazzaro at Cannes Film Festival
6. Tom Wheatley’s 900 minute 'Machine Bass' Record
- UK & EU
- Daniel Blumberg and Hebronix
- Catalogue Number
- Featured in