Magazine – Issue 16
What an issue we have here for you this month. The July issue of Rough Trade Magazine (adorned with a somewhat summery cover featuring a v.chill rubber duck) contains the following:
• Rough Trade’s Album of the Month is This is the Kit’s Moonshine Freeze. Here Kate Stables of This is the Kit speaks to her friend Melissa about the new album, Paris, spirituality and positivity. The article is accompanied by pinhole camera photos taken by Kate herself.
• Starcrawler: the hottest new band in LA speak to Aly Comingore about what the hell they’re doing, and why they’re doing it. Their Ryan Adams-produced album will be out at the end of the year and it is going to be BANGING.
• Rough Trade’s Book of the Month: US / THEN by Robin Laananen
• Incredible photographer Pooneh Ghana travels to FORM Arcosanti festival to take some snaps of a very weird and wonderful place
• Ten years of Phil Adams: Tributes to a man (legend) who has left Rough Trade for pastures new
• A visual feature from Melbourne band Terry
• Jof’s Fears: Nicknames I don’t know I have
• Wesley Gonzalez’ Misery Map of Dalston: The east London hotspots that made the musician so depressed that he had no choice but to create his new album
• Bella Union: label founder Simon Raymonde speaks to his son Stan Raymonde about the history of Bella Union
- Genre UK & EU
- Released 07/07/17