The Making of Quadrophenia is the definitive account of Britain's greatest youth movie, containing behind-the-scenes photographs and interviews from principal cast members, director Franc Roddam, producer Bill Curbishley, scriptwriter Martin Stellman and many others.
This deluxe box-set edition – limited to 500 copies – is hand signed by both Franc Roddam and Simon Wells, and contains the following exclusive items:
- A specially designed, illustrated map of the movie locations in Brighton
- A reproduction of an original Japanese promotional brochure
- A print of an Adrian Boot photograph taken on set
- A set of four postcards featuring rare international posters
- A certificate of authenticity