Nathan's Albums Of The Year 2018
1. Khruangbin - Con Todo El Mundo
Best band on the market.
2. Deafheaven - Ordinary Corrupt Human Love
Canary Yellow takes no prisoners.
3. Mitski - Be The Cowboy
That guitar on 'Why Didn't You Stop Me?" makes me wanna twist and shout.
4. Death Cab For Cutie - Thank You For Today
No, Thank YOU for another sick record.
5. Nine Inch Nails - Bad Witch EP
This record is one bad b*tch!
6. Alice In Chains - Ranier Fog
This record sounds like 1992 and that sounds good to me.
7. MGMT - Little Dark Age
I have 9 friends named Michael.
8. Prince - Piano and a Microphone 1983
Cold coffee and cocaine doesn't sound like a very nice thing but this album does.
9. Yo La Tengo - There's a Riot Going On
This album so hot it could burn through concrete.
10. YOB - Our Raw Heart
Follow your heart and buy this record.