Remastered from original tapes. Bonus album of unreleased demos. Co-released by band’s own label Duophonic UHF Disks and Warp Records. Another slice of perfect synthetic pop again mostly recorded in Chicago with the help of Mcentire, O'Rourke and O'Hagen - a shift back to the more approachable upbeat sound of Dots and Loops or Emperor Tomato Ketchup, but with darker and more impressionistic undertones.
Description• Remastered from original tapes.
• Bonus disk of unreleased demos. Vinyl edition has an album artwork etching on the final side.
• Co-released by band’s own label Duophonic UHF Disks and Warp Records.
• Initial vinyl copies numbered and pressed on clear, with scratch card to win an exclusive Stereolab record at end of the year.
• Fold-out poster insert with lyrics and sleevenotes from Laetitia Sadier and Tim Gane.
• Vinyl comes in bespoke gatefold sleeve with download card, housed inside a heavyweight clear PVC wallet.